A year ago I founded the Coffee Trading Academy with the intention of making the coffee market understandable, affordable, and dare I say, even fun. It wasn't at all clear at the outset that this would succeed...
...but, the response of the coffee community has been truly amazing. Over this last year we have had the opportunity to speak at international coffee conventions, to teach dozens of students, and to work with some of the finest roasters, producers, trade houses, hedge funds, non-profits and financial services companies in the business.
In this brief post, I want to do 2 things: 1) share what is on the horizon for the academy (new products, events and opportunities), and 2) to give a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has supported us in this business! Without your support, none of this would be possible.
1) Youtube - our little youtube channel has grown to over 500 subscribers (thank you!). Our model is to post short excerpts from interview with coffee industry experts and also lectures and market updates. We have some great content in the pipeline. We still have 2 more videos from Head of Ag Research Carlos Mera that will be published in the coming weeks, as well as a special free lecture on "Coffee Market Analsysis". This was recorded at the SCA in Boston just this month and should be available by the end of this week.
2) New and Updated Products - Our flagship premium research products (weekly Coffee Market, Coffee Weather, and Coffee Valuation Score) are all getting a makeover that will include more information and analysis with a more efficient and streamlined look. This will be debuted over the next two months and will be included for all clients with premium memberships.
In addition to our premium products, we will also be expanding our free research to include the much requested "Market Commentary." Subscribe here.
3) Live, In-Person Training - In addition to our quarterly live-online training courses, we will be doing our first ever live, in-person training for clients this year. With the relaxing of covid restrictions we will finally be able to meet with clients in person and conduct training on site with their teams. If this is something that your team has interest in, please email us and let us know! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Chief Analyst Ryan Delany teaching Coffee Market Analysis at SCA Expo 2022
4) In Person Events and Origin Trips - The Coffee Trading Academy team will be in Brazil for the Santos International Coffee Seminar in Guaruja, Brazil this May. We will also be touring the coffee crops and reporting back for our clients!
We also plan on being at the Swiss Coffee dinner this year, so if you will be at either of these events, please feel free to reach out to us to say hello or to book a meeting.
5) Coffee Trader's Course - Our revamped Coffee Trader's course is running full steam ahead with the next course just one week away!
Let us know if you would like to join us for one of our highly rated courses, or would like to discuss over a call what we offer and how we can be of service to you and your business.
Most importantly, THANK YOU to all of our friends, clients, subscribers and supporters in the coffee industry.
We would not be able to do this work that we love without your support, and we will endeavor to provide you with the highest quality service that we can to continue earn your support!